What can I do?
- I will take my trash home with me.
- I won’t pee in the lake.
- I won’t clean my rugs or wash dishes in the lake.
- I will responsibly dispose of my waste and any storm water I store.
- I will use water sustainably.
- A dry toilet is a great option.
- I will cultivate the land and fertilise it prudently. A protective zone or ditch can help prevent fertilisers entering the water table.
- I eat sustainable fish such as roach.
- I am proactive in seeking out information.
- Even a small act can benefit us all greatly.
Our waterways are a shared treasure for us all. Water is a valuable and renewable natural resource. Let’s take great care of it!